KYDEX® 6565 - Low Heat Release Aviation Sheet
A a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet specifically formulated to meet the saftey needs of the aviation industry.
KYDEX® 6565 is a proprietary, high performance thermoplastic sheet specifically formulated to meet the saftey needs of the aviation industry.
KYDEX® 6565 meets all fire retardancy requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Regulations 25.853 paragraphs (a) and (d) (old (c)) including low heat release (65 / 65) in the OSU rate of heat release test.
- Aircraft Interiors
- availble in over 200 developed colors, various textures and eight thicknesses ranging from 0.71mm (0.028) and up
- easy to clean with aggressive cleaners such as Soft Scrub®, Fantastic®, and citrus-based cleaners such as Citri Kleen® (avoid ammoniated cleaners)
- meets the stringent requirements of FAR 25.853 paragraph (d) in all thicknesses and colors
- forms deep draws with low forces when heated to the upper end of forming temperature range
- crisp detail, minimal rejects
- can be formed on all standard presses and cut on all standard die-cutting machines
- seconday operations include: machining, sawing, blanking, punching, etc. are easily performed
- endorsed by the Royal Institute of Public Health for conformance to the standard of Hygienic Merit